Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Lynch Update

We are officially on countdown with me being 10 days from due date (10/2/09). I went to the OB specialist on Monday for a full u/s and stress testing. The u/s shows this little guy at ~7# and my amniotic fluid to be within normal limits. They've been watching the weight and fluid closely for the past month. Based on the results of today, I believe they are going to let me go into labor naturally vs. inducing. Wooohooo! I was fearing inducement and pitocin, so I'm elated that little guy can stay in my belly a little while longer. While we are anxious to meet this little guy, we still have some 'last minute' chores around the house to get done. Blair's going to be busy with his "honey-do" list! :) My vote on delivery is next Wednesday, we'll see if I'm right! Stay tuned for a baby announcement and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers