Our little girl is growing up! On Saturday, Nov 21st, she turned 3. I can hardly believe where the time has gone. I feel like it was just yesterday when we were racing to the hospital for the delivery. Although, sad to see her grow up, it's a joy to see her mature into a sweet young gal.
Let me just say that we are totally in the girly girl stage. I thought it would be fun this year to let her pick her 'theme' for the party. We went to Target and she went straight for the Disney Princess plates. She also requested flowers and cupcakes...oh and lots of pink! :) Soooo...this little 3yo got everything she wished for. I made her cupcakes, we had flowers, princess plates and decorated with pink balloons and streamers. Exact words out of Clara's mouth, "oh the decorations look lovely!" Kids say the funniest things! We had a nice celebration with family and Clara enjoyed opening lots of fun gifts! Clara has changed so much lately, especially from her last birthday.
Clara's school also celebrated her bday. They have someone special in the child's life to come read their favorite book. Blair went to her class to read 'The three little bears.' It was adorable watching the kids listen and enjoy Clara's favorite book. Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment