On September 18th, Blair's sis tied the knot to Bryan Spisak in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Yes, we were blessed to be able to make the trip and witness their union. The wedding being in a vacation spot was just a bonus! ;0 We had a WONDERFUL time. It was our first trip away since Eli was born, so it was much needed time for Blair and I. We stayed at Dreams Resort and it was beautiful there! The weather was hot, but nothing that couldn't be cured with sitting by the pool/ocean and a fruity drink in hand!;0 There were no worries there. Our hardest decision was, what kind of drink should I have next {gotta love all inclusive resorts!}, where to go for dinner tonight and should I attend yoga at 8AM or sleep in?! We were joined by several of Ty and Bryan's friends/family. We had a great time hanging with the whole gang while were there. We even took a trip in town and visited some markets. I love being able to actually see the culture when traveling. Here are a few favorite photos.
Blair was honored to walk his sis, Ty, down the aisle. She looked like a goddess!
I love this photo!
Such an adorable couple!
Blair buying palm water from a local merchant.
No comments:
Post a Comment