We had a fun Halloween this year. Around the first week of September I started asking Clara what she wanted to be for Halloween. She went back and forth from Strawberry Shortcake to My Little Pony. Finally, at the start of October Clara decided she wanted to be My Little Pony-Star Song. As a mom, I said, "well then My Little Pony-Star Song it is!" While saying this I was thinking, "how in the world am I going to make this outfit?!" :) Let me pause for a moment...THANK YOU mom for all the Halloween costumes you made for me ! I know you put lots of TLC into them! Well, after lots of stops to find a purple sweat suit and all the accessories needed, we had our very own pony! Clara had a blast being a pony and it's quite fitting since she LOVES horses right now!
Eli was a happy dragon (or dinnasaur). He didn't quite care what he was, but he sure made a cute animal!
Clara LOVED every part of trick-or-treating! We went to Aunt Kaeb and Uncle Jame's neighborhood this year. Clara figured out this year that she could get lots of candy by running house to house! I'd say next year, she'll be sprinting to each house!
No comments:
Post a Comment