Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mini Marathon













The 34th running of the Indianapolis Mini Marathon was today. Blair successfully trained and ran the 13.1 miles and we are SOOOO proud of him. The weather was a little less than desired with temps in the 40-50's and 30mph winds. Eeek. On a positive note, no rain! :) Blair finished in 2hr15min. Pretty great for his first 1/2 marathon experience!!!!


Blair was joined in participation with brother-n-law, James.














Clara loved being down in the 'action' to cheer on daddy!


















Also joining in on the fun were, Blair's sister and mom. Way to go guys! You all did great.

In asking Blair if he's ready for his next 1/2 marathon or possibly a full marathon, Blair stated, I'll have to think about that one!

I am getting a glimpse of what my husband will look like as an old man...as he is waddling around and moving very slow. Ha ha ha ha! I can't say I blame him when I reminisce on how I felt after I ran a 1/2 marathon 5 years ago. Give him time and he'll be ready to start training again. Here's to marking an accomplishment/goal off the good ole bucket list and to HEALTH! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see the updates! Elias is soo beautiful. And Blair is pretty sexy in all that running gear too. Way to go boss!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers