Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feels like summer...



You gotta love Indiana weather. It went from 40-50s at the start of May and only 3 wks later up close to 90! We are finally feeling the heat!
I was able to get out and plant some flowers with the kids, which Clara LOVED this year! She picked out the flower colors and well...you could probably guess, she picked PINK! We did somehow get one random red flower in the bunch of petunias we bought. Clara keeps saying, 'mommy, we need to get rid of that red one!' I agree, it doesn't quite match in the pot of pink/purple, but oh well we'll flow with it! :)
Today we got out to the spray park for the first time this season. No pictures to show. I get points for bringing my camera, but only to find out that the battery was dead when I went to take a shot! Booo!!!!!!!!! Our housing edition pool opens this weekend too and Clara is pumped! I think she is going to love swimming this year. We hope to get swim lessons lined up soon.
Blair's work is starting to pick up with these summer temps. Come July, I'll have my husband back. Until then I have to practice patience, patience and more patience, as he comes home exhausted from the day. Poor guy.
We are looking forward to all the fun summer brings; swimming, grilling with friends, bike rides, concerts (maybe if Blair and I can sneak away!), being with family and oh one of my big time favorites....GARAGE SALES! Summer... summer... summer...time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers