Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sitting, Rockin and Rolling...


I think I can...I think I can...
Elias is now rolling, rocking and sitting at 8 months. Amazing how they figure this stage out so quick! It's so cute to see him roll his way up to a sitting position. We know what's next...CRUISIN'! Until then, I'm going to enjoy every moment of this stationary stage where I can place a toy in front of him and he's content. Our life is about to change very soon with a cruiser/walker on our hands. Whew... ;)


Elias is still our laid back cat during the day. Only fusses when he is hungry or tired and lately when he bumps his head on his rolling adventures! :)
We've been trialing lots of different foods, but he is slow to taking on solids. I really thought with having a boy he'd be gobbling up all kinds of food by now, but he's not. He just likes his momma's milk! ha ha.
Eli has two bottom teeth and is working on the two top fronts. I think they have been bothering him quite a bit, which probably explains the lack of solids he's taking. Poor guy. I hate to see him in pain. Those teeth look sooooo cute though...just like little chicklets hanging there. My baby is not looking like a baby so more. sniff sniff...








Elias sitting like a champ at 8 months





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers